- iOS Game – Steelbound Sky (Unrealscript, C#, C++)
- LHD Training System (C#, C++, LUA, ActionScript)
- VTD – Virtual Maintenance Trainer (C#)
- Swarm Intelligence (LSL)
- Final Games Project (Unrealscript)
- Global Illumination Project (DirectX)
Witherwood Studios (2015 – Present)
Starting near the beginning of the 2015, I took full control of a post university group’s iOS game called Steelbound Sky. Utilising UDK; programming, enemy wave design and UI were completed by myself while enemy pattern designs, environment design/placement, QA, assembling the game together, and many general ideas were mostly my solo work. By working independently, I was actively engaged in every aspect of the project’s development life cycle.
- Overseeing all responsibilities in the development and release of a Mobile application.
- Handling mobile optimization and mobile device compatibility.
- Developing an external tool for designers to create enemy waves and their patterns, which allowed on the fly and iterative creation for testing levels and game concepts.
- Independently setting goals, creating designs, implementing concepts, and handling RnD.
- Working and communicating with designers and artists remotely.
- Post Production, general marketing and business tasks.
- Gathering and organizing of 3D content, 2D art, music and sound effects from various sources and implementing them to work within the game engine.
- Simple 2D texture modifications and sound editing.
KBR Inc (January 2012 – March 2014)
At KBR I built and maintained software, primarily used for training simulations. I was exposed to work with CryEngine for a large Navy ship simulation (LHD). I assisted in developing the tools as well as the inner engine code. Through this I was exposed to work with a solid team of game artists, instructional designers, fellow programmers and project managers. Other projects I contributed to were the maintenance of VST, a training program involving helicopters, and RnD tasks to assist the separate divisions of KBR.
- Being able to dynamically learn about, use and improve pre-existing software solutions.
- Working and communicating with people of various backgrounds, practices and experiences.
- Completing milestones on time of a large scale project over the course of several years.
- Handling the integrity of data from instructional designers to be used accurately within 3D Environments.
- Being able to work concurrently with various programming languages and practices: C++, C#, ActionScript, Lua, batch files, SQL, OO Design, software development life cycle (SDLC), version control.
- Documentation of software features
- Development and maintenance of UI.
- Assisting in QA
Languages: C# ,C++, Java, Unrealscript, SQL, ActionScript, XML
Game Engines: UDK, CryEngine
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Vista
Software: Visual Studio, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, GIMP, FogBugz, GIMP, Audacity, VideoStudio, Videopad Editor, Notepad++, Eclipse
Tertiary 2008 – 2011
IT – Bachelor of Games and Interactive Entertainment (Distinction)
Queensland University of Technology
- Major in Software Technologies
- Minor in Mathematics
- Technically Qualified with a Minor in Advanced Software Technologies
GPA – 5.917
Year 12 Senior Certificate
Mansfield State High School
- Overall Position (OP) – 7
- Queensland Core Skills Test: B
Casual Work History
- Timezone Family Entertainment Centre (2009 – 2010)
- Underwood Seafood Market Worker (2007 – 2008)
- Member of the Filipino choir, World Youth Day Music group that play at St. Catherine’s Parish on weekends.
- Youth leader of Upper Mt Gravatt Whishart Parish
- Continues to participate in the cultural performances for the Filipino-Australian Foundation of Queensland, a not-for-profit organisation which raises money to help the underprivileged in the Philippines.
- 2009 48 Hour Game Challenge – Lost Love Letter Chronicles XIV
- 2010 48 Hour Game Challenge – MEAT ESCAPADE
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Cello, Guitar
- Pen Spinning
If you would like a full resume with references please email me at email@example.com